Cancellled

Salam,

I was supposed goin back to my hometown Ipoh coz my bro doin some makan2 for the family...I've been planning since last week, but unfortunately I've to cancel it last minute..I was totally forgotten bout the business matching meeting last Saturday...So last week my schedule full with attending the meetings.. Saturday with Business Matching PAUiTM, food testing Mo'men...and i didn't feel well...finished everything bout 6pm, went back home, fall asleep till the next morning...On Sunday had another meeting with delta Paintball in Taman Pertanian Malaysia, Sec8 Shah Alam regarding the PAUiTM paintball Game this coming 24th April 2010...evreything seem to go well after the discussion..but a lots of work to do...

About 4.30pm, got sms from my girl to meet up..so we went out...went to UM 1st then lepaking at OLD TOWN Bangsar South...we chatted..sesi luahan perasaan...lot of things been revealed..some how I feel that makes our relationship more closer..no more to hide..be honest to each others...about 10pm arrived Shah Alam...been a while since our last meet up at the same place....hope we can meet more often and sorry coz u have to absorb all my pain..yes i'm not feeling well since yesterday...and i am sorry for u but that is ur gift...u r gifted my girl..u just need to learn how to manage ur kelebihan tu...but again i'm sorry, honestly i'm feeling much better when with u and u look so sick...becoz of absorbing thingy...but if u reading my blog, i'm not feeling well back...to my strong girl..be strong k...take what happened as dugaan Allah..same goes to me...

Again, TQ my girl...


Salam sayang,
ADIE WARIDI

Comments

Popular Posts