Art for LIfe : Henry Butcher Charity Art Auction 2009



Salam,

This is my new event that I've participate. This is a charity event to collect fund for the National Cancer Society Malaysia & Lions Lyfe-Line Leukaemia Fund. It is called Art For Life : Henry Butcher Charity Art Auction 2009. For me, it is a part of my responsibilities to help the needy, this is the only way for me to help them since i have not much money to give a away....so for this event, my artwork will be auctioned and the price starts from RM3,000. I hope someone will buy my painting for the sake of these two beneficiaries.

For this event, fifty Malaysian talented artists contributing their artworks..Auwww i'm soooo talented..hehehehee..just kidding..just glad that i've been given this artistic gift from the God. So u guys can browse all the list of participating Malaysian artists..try to find my name if u can...heheheh..just click at below url k...


Barriers of Emotion : Bidding starts at RM3,000


Pic taken before I went to send my painting




ART FOR LIFE :
Henry Butcher Charity Art Auction 2009



Date : 28th February 2009
Venue : Royal Selangor Golf Club, Kuala Lumpur
Website : www.henrybutcher.com.my



All artworks will be exhibited for three (3) days,
from 26th till 28th February 2009, 10am to 6pm at RSGC. Admission is free.

For bookings, kindly contact 03-2694 2212 / 012-487 7538 (Patricia)
012-288 7670 (Adeline) / 012-372 1928 (Sooi Ping)
or email:
artauction@henrybutcher.com.my


JOIN US FOR THE LOVE OF ART & CHARITY!




Salam sayang,
I am ..."W"

Comments

Popular Posts